corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Who uses garage rollers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who uses garage rollers?
DangerousDave16v

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi lads,
just wonderin, who uses the rollers at the garage to get their car cleaned? are they shite??.ive never used them ,but heard they're not good for your paint.
reason cos im movin house and the new gaff dont have hose etc.would a sponge be better? (i usually use a very fine wax stick brush)

cheers
dousey

2nd Aug 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You talking about a car wash? Don't use them. Can scratch paint. I went through one once in a car i had and the things that wash underneath the car went through the oil sump!

Better off not being lazy and using bucket and sponge!
DangerousDave16v

2nd Aug 03 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah sorry i meant the car wash

New Poll