corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sebring Extreme Exhaust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sebring Extreme Exhaust
AdiSRI

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got the sebring 6x4 oval zorst and that comes out at an angle. Stubbsy off here has the same one but straight and it looked MUCH better!
He said he got the tailpipe cut off, a wedge removed then welded back on?? I asked at the bodyshop im going to and they said they could do it, do u think it would be ok????

Heres a pic of it as is:-

And Stubbsys straight one:-

What do u think??
ally denton

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy, just heat a bend in the exhaust and lever it to straight position.

New Poll