corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door Pods

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door Pods
Matt.H

User status: Offline
6th Aug 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got some 6.5" Audiobahns and want to make some doors pods. Anyone with pics or tips much appreciated.
Rob

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im starting a business on the side. one of the things im looking at is making a set of door pods for the corsa b

ill get back to you

New Poll