corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » E's...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author E's...
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its so shit that they dont have taps there, what if u run outta money!! Last one i went to was slammin NYE 2002/2003, wicked nite, but i crashed out at 5 15 and wanted to go Just not hardcore enough!! lol I reckon we shud have a mini corsasport meet when we are fucked, i think there must be at least 5 or 6 of us going off here
__RAVER__

7th Aug 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they have got taps, in the drum n bass toilets and in the fastrack in the birds toilets. new year was the best rave ive been too. was a night to remember!! went to one in april where i thought there was a giant moth on my chest then it turned out to be my whistle. so funny thinming of all the trips u have.
__RAVER__

7th Aug 03 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who else is going off here then?
drunkenfool

7th Aug 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno, thats why i started the slammin vinyl thread! I know ive read on here somehwere a couple of people that are going!
Gambit

7th Aug 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from my experience e's are fine & dandy, more people die from paracetamol etc

its the fukin come-downs i couldnt handle, use to totally destroy me for about 2 days, gave them up about 3 yrs ago, though i'm prone to the odd one here or there on holiday

coke is good, but dont last long enough, and aint good for the nostrils!!

smoke, i just dont like
elfunkyo

7th Aug 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like a bit Bronson every now and then but stopped taking the pills after a bit of a bad experiance on them. They way I see you cant really knock something if you haven't tried it, but thats just my opinion.

drunkenfool

7th Aug 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think coke is over rated just cos it has the status symbol of money. Plus its pretty addictive, which i know isn't good for me personally as im prone to the odd drink/smoke/pill now and again already!
Chris Bingham

7th Aug 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coke is really good but totally addictive, one line is never enough. Never done E or anything, too many risks.

Like a good few pints of Super Stella though.

__RAVER__

7th Aug 03 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charlie is wicked, rushing your tits off to choons is unbelieveable.
golfr
Banned

7th Aug 03 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do E's regularly. I guess I might be addicted, 2 or 3 per weekend, but i can quite happily go without.

I'm not scared about dying etc; I take precautions as best I can, I buy from the same guy, I drop a 1/2 before the rest, just to make sure. I've never ever had any problems, I dont even get much of a comedown.

I think its important you are aware of your physical and mental health, and if you think there are problems in those areas, then you shouldnt take them, same with alcohol I guess.

I'd never ever buy from some random on the street, and to those thinking about it, please dont either!

Ecstacy is a funny thing. If the government allowed it to be sold in a controlled and regulated way, I doubt there would be many casualties, if any. As it is, (I cant remember where I read/heard this) 2 million or so of us use a drug over a weekend. That speaks for itself!

Alcohol is 10x worse in my opinion. People get run over, violently assaulted, very ill etc through alcohol every day. Brighton General hospital is a nightmare on a friday night, it is jam packed with drunk people who got into some bother.
drunkenfool

7th Aug 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was in pretty much the same situaiton as you, but i dont do em as much as i did last year. The thing about physical/mental health is very true, one of my mates started getting paranoid so just gave em up and shes fine now. I dont think ive ever seen someone on pills start a fight, unless it was unintentionally trying to get on someone with a partner!
Chris P

8th Aug 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"I'm STONED!!!"

No, I really am
kinkycorsa

8th Aug 03 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMHO ur bloody stoopid if u take drugs
Sooty
Banned

8th Aug 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you not drink?
kinkycorsa

8th Aug 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh that is blatently different though
Jamie

8th Aug 03 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just enjoy my Stella and vody + red bull

Used to smoke, and now just social smoke.
cdcool1

8th Aug 03 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no1 has ever died from takin proper E's (MDA), but its the other shit that sometimes gets mixed in with it thats dangerous and can cause casualties.

as long as you know what your gettin (with a testin kit or otherwise), then you'll be fine.

just like to say i dont promote or condone drugs, just sayin facts.

i've tried it, enjoyed it, but when i woke up the next mornin and saw my pupils we so big that they covered all the colour of my eye, it was scary! lol

not done it since
dannycorsa c

8th Aug 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to have em most weekends they are ok but dont wanna do them any more as they made me ill for a year.didnt realise at the time that the chest infections and dieing style cough i had was all down to tanning pills every weekend.stop having them and am fit as a fiddle now.but the buzz is wicked and any1 who hasnt had 1 wont understand until they try it.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » E's... 23 database queries in 0.0179911 seconds