corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Karnage kit help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Karnage kit help
corsa_lad

User status: Offline
17th Aug 03 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really applies to ppl who have bought the karnage kit....... once the kit arrives can it basically just be painted and fitted to the car? is there mounts and that already there or does it require more work than that?
also do the side skirts just bolt on (or something) ?

cheers
Rocky

18th Aug 03 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the skirts mate i think the arches need to be cut mate to fit on i think and they dont usually get bolted on usually strong bonding on it
RichR
Premium Member

18th Aug 03 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my arches werent cut - the sides had a semi circle notch cut out of them - not a hard job to do, the same shape as the arches profile so that the arche sits in the skirt flush
Rocky

18th Aug 03 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine dont fit rite lee mate do they do sum adjusting to them to make them flush rite dude>>??? i thought u didnt hav to cut the arches
RichR
Premium Member

19th Aug 03 at 10:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, altho mine werent trimmed and stick slightly - 5mm - or so into the rear arch. The skirt just has a semi circle notch cut out of it so it fits snuggly around the arch.... its a neater way of doing it than trimming the arch back

New Poll