corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting Combat 2 wide kit????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting Combat 2 wide kit????
crazycorza

User status: Offline
19th Aug 03 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The front and rear bumpers seem easy enough to fit, but what is the best way to go about fitting the skirts and arches, as they are hollow and have no brackets/mounting points???

Cheers guys!!
crazycorza

22nd Aug 03 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone????
Bart

22nd Aug 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a word with Koni.
he's your man
NPac

22nd Aug 03 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crazy corsa, let me know when u find out aswell as im fittin similar arches wiv no brackets
antonOO2

22nd Aug 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to fill the arches with fibreglass the put cling film over the car where they go.push the against cat to et shape then let set.the drill into the body of the car and fill over screws.

i think ??
NPac

22nd Aug 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do they use the kling film? why not jus stick it usin fibrefill then mark out were u hav put the fibrefill then drill holes and screw it on then u get extra strenght as the fibrefill is holdin the arch on. jus a sugestion as i dont know alot only used fibreglass and filler a few times 4 repairs.

New Poll