corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » weston any1

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author weston any1
KevsSRi

User status: Offline
25th Aug 03 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who went to weston wheels sunday, was better than last year alot bigger , weather was a bit anoying wot wiv the rain comin down for bout 10 mins. some nice car there i was parked next to the b1g rym green astra v6, on 20's.

kev
Bonzai

25th Aug 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well just about everyone i know who went (including myself) and most people on south wales cruising forums thaught it was bollox. and a lot felt it was a shame that a corsa won the best lit car for the simple fact he had a flamer, have the english not seen these b4, they bore me now cos they are on just about every R5 GTT going in south wales. congratulations to my friends amy & pot who won miss weston wheels and Mr Pecs of weston!!!
KevsSRi

25th Aug 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha izac won best lit, did u have a good look round his car tho very nice where hes put his neons, there was one car that had entered and it looked like a disco , he had thrown light n road work light in his boot.
Was good till i had looked around then i was bored.
maxhead

26th Aug 03 at 02:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to weston wheels its wasnt as great as last year but i got mine up on a club stand for bristol cruise which was good plus i had a punture on the way so i went back home and put the tacky vauxhall three spokes on!!! crap
Bonzai

26th Aug 03 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt even know when the best lit competition started so i missed it unfortunately
KevsSRi

26th Aug 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was 10 they did the judging, thought the stage was a waste of time.
some shitty mondoe 1 show n shine aswell which i thought was crap so did every1 i spoke to.
Foz

26th Aug 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was abit of fun, lots off fanny and nice cars! enjoyed the long traffic jam 2 get in! NOOOOOt
KevsSRi

26th Aug 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt get any traffic wen i got in got in bout 11.15.
wot was miss weston like.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » weston any1 23 database queries in 0.3796980 seconds