corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » On my way to work

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author On my way to work
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Nov 03 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was cueing up behind the cue of the stupidly long traffic and realised if i didnt do something i would have been late.

So i promptly pulled into the middle lane went round everyone with the intention of cheekily by passing the traffic and cutting in further up the road. Got to the roundabout and went to pull in in front of a A4. The twat head of a driver pulled up stopping me from doing so, he gave me a funny look so i wound down the window to ask him what his fucking problem was. He replied with "Cue up like every fucker else" i called him a cunt and told him to fuck off. And barged in front of him ne way. And i burnt out in front of him to show him what a proper car was like!.

Anyways got home tonight and was cleaning my car, the old man pulled up and started bollocking me, it turns out i hadnt realised he was sat 2 cars away from my little tiff earlier that morning i got a bollocking
kerzo

4th Nov 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

road rage steven
Icy

4th Nov 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good ole dad
Adam-D

4th Nov 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u desereved it
shudda left for work eairlier

and wholy crap i can tbe arsed spelling all that right
Makarus

4th Nov 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People that do things like that need a slap, I never let people in, if I have cued every fucker else should as well.
kerzo

4th Nov 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just cant understand traffic and thats my problem. if there is an accident everyone has to go slow past it to get a good nosey even if it is only a minor one, fair enough slow down if they are on the actual m-way but not on the hard shoulder, just zoom on a read about it later
Dan-P

4th Nov 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could of imagined his face when all that happened hahaha!

[Edited on 04-11-2003 by Dan-P]
R Lee

4th Nov 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

genius
kerzo

4th Nov 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
People that do things like that need a slap, I never let people in, if I have cued every fucker else should as well.

what if people are geniunely in the wrong lane by mistake and need to get into a few lanes over? it doesnt cost anything to be a wee bit curtious I give other the treatment i would expect
DAYZEE

4th Nov 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its a mistake I let people in etc, if they are obviously being a cheeky tw@ they don't get in, simple.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ironic thing is i never let people in if they try to cut in, i normally show them the colour of my two fore fingers
Makarus

4th Nov 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats what I mean Dayzee, if I have seen someone come down the side of everyone cuing I will tell them to fuck off.

If its a genuine mistake why do they happen to be pulling in right where the traffic cones are
kerzo

4th Nov 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe coz they don't have a clue where they are and don't know about any road works ahead? I know, it has happened to me before
monstR

4th Nov 03 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feckin dangerous all that road rage shit, i was the same as you steve till some big fucker stopped in front of so i had to stop then proceeded to drag me out the car and if it wernt for a bit fast talking i wouldve got a beaten the shit out of.

The morale is you dont know who your fucking off.
Chris@Speedfreex

4th Nov 03 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave earlier
puchos

4th Nov 03 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont like cheeky bastards pushing in, but i must admit i am gulity of it myself sometimes...
Jason

4th Nov 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

picture the scene.. im late for tech and im goin down my home stretch that i know like the back of my hand... what do i see but a old fart of a minster doing 30 or less in a 40 zone.. i go 2 overtake as was in a big rush and end up on the wrong side of a central reservation(if u cud even call it one...)

ring ring dad on the phone with the owl bastard at our doorstep complaining!

going to peelers n all... says its the 3rd time in a few weeks??

ffs wanker!!

------------------

rite jus got the latest bolloxing...

APARENTLY

i over took him on a central resv. @ 80mph with a grin and was endangering his life and 4 kids in doing so? rite never knew over taking was so dangerous... oh yea in a 40mph

the old cunt of a minister is comming up later 2 give me a bollixn!! like to see him try!

happened me 2day
kerzo

4th Nov 03 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he will ask you to repent your sins! all he is looking is to convert you!! get out while you can!
Sooty
Banned

4th Nov 03 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 8v would take about 40 seconds to get to 80mph... by this time he would be gone
vibrio
Banned

4th Nov 03 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
I was cueing up behind the cue of the stupidly long traffic and realised if i didnt do something i would have been late.

So i promptly pulled into the middle lane went round everyone with the intention of cheekily by passing the traffic and cutting in further up the road. Got to the roundabout and went to pull in in front of a A4. The twat head of a driver pulled up stopping me from doing so, he gave me a funny look so i wound down the window to ask him what his fucking problem was. He replied with "Cue up like every fucker else" i called him a cunt and told him to fuck off. And barged in front of him ne way. And i burnt out in front of him to show him what a proper car was like!.

Anyways got home tonight and was cleaning my car, the old man pulled up and started bollocking me, it turns out i hadnt realised he was sat 2 cars away from my little tiff earlier that morning i got a bollocking

I feel you should have offered him some

as he has not read

and he defo has been drinking

Andy

4th Nov 03 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should have stayed in the middle/outside lane right up to the roundabout and then turned right at the roundabout but gone right around it (you now have right of way) and then taken whichever exit you needed. I always do this if theres a big queue at a roundabout to turn left or go straight on, but almost nothing in the turn right lane
Jason

4th Nov 03 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here u want one better steve? the owl fuker jus invited himself into my house and gave me eatin infront of my parents
Jason

4th Nov 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he gave me a eating about how dangerous i was

his kids were at risk?

he tried 2 catch up? (haha slow 406)

he's going 2 peelers

he said sorry for doing this... i jus said yea u shud be LOL

i never apologised

how fukin dare he come into my house n do that!!!:@
Steve
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was he eating rice pudding?
Sooty
Banned

4th Nov 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason

he tried 2 catch up? (haha slow 406)

no 406 is as slow as a 1.2 8v

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » On my way to work 22 database queries in 0.0130248 seconds