corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » online designer beach wear store

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author online designer beach wear store
SetH

User status: Offline
5th Nov 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope im not joking, need to find a place that sells designer beach wear, ie swim shorts bikinnis etc.

anyone know any?

thanks.
jay@ffwd

5th Nov 03 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.o-h.co.uk we do full range of bikinis. Infact some of the stuff we sell i spottedin the club scene of 2fast2furious
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Nov 03 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do you fancy a gucci bikini?
SetH

5th Nov 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes for amanda, and i need some swimshorts, i managed to get a cool pair of D & G swim shorts but cant find them anywhere on teh high street.
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Nov 03 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you going away again?
SetH

5th Nov 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not till after xmas, just thinking of xmas pressie or one of them anyway, she`ll prolly get spoilt this year
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Nov 03 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aww thats nice

I know Leo got a nice bikini which was designer, shes probably sat on the beach in it now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » online designer beach wear store 22 database queries in 0.0092711 seconds