corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Classic from that great site

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Classic from that great site
Jason Iles

User status: Offline
6th Nov 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Group hug

201870653 Theres a cute perky goth girl at work who walks around barefoot and I have fantasized about banging her in the restricted (thus pretty private)
access computer room while she screams out my name in ecstacy. I have never fantacised about a coworker before and it's so distracting because everything
about her turns me on. At a meeting I got a hard on just watching her lips move while she spoke. Ill never do it because I am married and have kids but
sometimes she'll be at some pow-wow and just the sound of her beautiful laughter makes me want to leap from my chair and jump her and shag her on
the floor kissing with open mouths like animals. I hope she quits or moves or gets fired or something because I cant do any work with her around. Thank God
I am ugly because if she came onto me I'd sorely be tempted

PMSL
Shelly
Premium Member

6th Nov 03 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Icy

6th Nov 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what site?
Robbo

6th Nov 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

6th Nov 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality lol, u found yours yet jase?
Jason Iles

6th Nov 03 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
Quality lol, u found yours yet jase?

still being reviewed http://grouphug.us/confessions/542397015
Jason Iles

6th Nov 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
what site?

http://grouphug.us some crazy people on there
Kerry

6th Nov 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://grouphug.us/confessions/932379065

Stoneyginger
Premium Member

6th Nov 03 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that why you are posting on there then
Icy

6th Nov 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

982890168 one time when i was at work and i didn't want to go poop in the bathroom there.so i thought i could hold it in and run over to publix across the street.they have nicer bathrooms and nobody knows me there.half way there i couldn't hold it in anymore and i went in my pants.i am a grown adult and i wanted to die.I work far from home and had to finish they day in my dirty pants.

knw the feelin jus now needin one at college but shud i wait til go home??
Tom

6th Nov 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when I was six years old, I had sex with some of the kids in my neighborhood. actually, all the kids had sex with each other, and although our parents eventually found out we didn't stop until we were eight or so. It feels weird now, but at the time it was just, sort of, cuddly.

Kerry

6th Nov 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i wasnt goin to say anything
Icy

6th Nov 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this ojc or steve?

014010698 the minute i laid eyes on one of my best friends i fell in love with him, he was so beautiful. i constantly wish that he were gay so I could experience that beauty firsthand. or at the very least, that i had the courage to tell him i really loved him. life hurts sometimes.
Tom

6th Nov 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm NOT a morning person. one time in high school my mom woke me up, all cheerful and loving. she asked if I wanted her to bring me some jam and toast for breakfast and I rudely said no. when she brought some later anyways I was so pissed off and tired I threw the whole thing, plate and all,down the stairs right at her.

HARSH
Icy

jus read that^
Tom

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
well i wasnt goin to say anything

Icy

6th Nov 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

545986118 when i was in 6th grade, i used to go to the bus stop early everyday so i could go to the store, steal candy, and then sell it on the bus...i made a lot of money
Icy

6th Nov 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

534384169 When I was about five, some kids at this playscheme I went to were having a dick fight. I told one of them that he got fifty points for kissing the other dude's knob. He did.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

6th Nov 03 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i may look at this site when i get home
Tom

ICy I just read that one
Robbo

714781129 I hated my brother's wife when I was little. I took her driver's license and hid it and she never saw it again.

Funny coz its gay
Natalie

6th Nov 03 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy

534384169 When I was about five, some kids at this playscheme I went to were having a dick fight. I told one of them that he got fifty points for kissing the other dude's knob. He did.

Cool
Tom

FPMSL dirty nicker sniffer....

i once crept into my roommates room and jumped on her bed but landed on her vibrator and started smelling it. i felt kinda gross but it didn't stop there. i saw what looked like dirty panties and decided to smell those too. needless to say, she was not anywhere near the apartment but i was still scared after doing that and went back to my room.
Robbo

Robbo

6th Nov 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

944384851 I crave a relationship with a female so very hardly, and want to think I love a girl because of the way she acts and not the way she looks but can never make this distinction. It is tearing me to shreds.

I flirted with a girl for 2 and 1/2 weeks once, then summer came and we havent spoken since. I occasionaly glare at her, and somehow communicate emotions of want, hate, desire, loathing and lust. I swear I loved her then. I look at her now and can never understand how I did. I beleive she is with a guy who I know she hates now.

I spent the entire summer promising myself I loved her, and that I would talk to her the first chance I got. I never did, and feel I cannot bring myself to speak to herself ever again.

I want to know what I will think of this relationship whenever I am about to die.

I hate her because I spent two weeks in a euphoric state, was able to focus on her and everything else I wanted too. I love her because of the pleasures of life she showed me.

This happened again with another girl. I nearly killed myself I ate so little and spent so much time in self pity. I loved the girl because she appreciated me I realize now. I wonder if this is wrong.

I want to run anyway from it all.

I gave up on my goals in life a few weeks ago. My mother pressured me so much to accomplish high academic achievements it cut me off from society, to which I cannot return. I want to kill her sometimes.

I do not speak english to myself, but some form of language which expresses thought in a far more effecient way but which I will never be able to use to communicate with other humans because of our limited senses.

I wonder if other people do this.

I want to kill my English teacher. She is a perfectionist. She loves language and insists we do our best upon such a fruitless topic. The only reason I dont is because she sends me outside the classroom for 1/2 and hour at a time, so I never do any work.

The neighbors dogs bark too much. I'm thinking of doing the chocolate trick to them.

I want to ride a high powered vehicle very fast, on land.

I enjoy the idea of the circumvention of goverment.

There is a girl who I have known since 2nd grade and want to screw badly, and I feel and emotional attachment to her. But I cannot bring myself to move towards a relationship with her.

Writing this made some hurt go away, I want it all back.

Very long

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Classic from that great site 22 database queries in 0.0091081 seconds