corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dnt women jus depress u sometimes?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dnt women jus depress u sometimes?!
dave17

User status: Offline
   7th Nov 03 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grrrr women!! earlier in the week i had 2 pick up my digi cam from croydon, my misses works in croydon so i said id pick her up. told me dad i was going back 2 hers 4 a while he said fine but come back in a few house because i wana c the camera. i said fair enough. got back 2 hers, had some dinner, then i said, u wana come up2 mine 2 drop the camera off, she said nah i dnt want to, pissed me off coz my dad asked me 2 do summin 4 him but she couldn except that. i woulda gone but i haven seen her much really recently so i thought id stay. then tonight, got roudn 2 hers bout 9, at 9.30 she says her mum wants her 2 go tesco with her and that she was going! i was like, fcuk that im going pub! was pissed off at the time but didnt say n e fin. she phoned me when she got home and i said how things are different when she wants to do summin and when i wana do summin! i do really love her but she jus pisses me off sometimes! i know it sounds petty but its things like that which piss me off, like me picking her up from work most days and drivin her 2 places she needs to go, i jus expect to be appreciated!

oh, and im also bored
-Aliba-

7th Nov 03 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

join the crew mate. My burd is a twistit fucker aswell.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

7th Nov 03 at 00:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TAXI ............ i know a mate of mine that is a taxi service
dave17

7th Nov 03 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she drives, but its jus too scary for me 2 get in2 the car with her. no joke, she has nearly killed me twice! not her, only me!

and its takes so long, she gets in, turns on ignition, gets radio out of bag, chooses cd, changes her shoes, puts on lights, puts on seatbelt and were off, maximum 35mph! jus easier 4 me 2 drive!
Kerry

7th Nov 03 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah i like these threads makes me happy to be single
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

7th Nov 03 at 00:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah i like these threads makes me happy to be with no problems , cause i can't taxi any girls around anyway
Gareth.O

7th Nov 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
ah i like these threads makes me happy to be single

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dnt women jus depress u sometimes?! 22 database queries in 0.0111952 seconds