corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Friday Morning thread (http://grouphug.us)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Friday Morning thread (http://grouphug.us)
paul_spurrell

User status: Offline
7th Nov 03 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I would put some of these on to brighten our morning

545658760 I pretend I'm scared of snakes just to get chicks

577546880 Once I told my boyfriend that I had masturbated, just so he wouldn't break up with me. But, I really didn't.. and he eventually did break up with me.

365347702 everyday i convince girls on the internet that i love them more than anything in the world, including the gifts they send me and when their bank accounts are empty i give them a little dose of reality. yeah, even the fat ones.

186427888 I once fucked a sandwich when I was younger. Don't ask me why because I have no idea. Felt good though. And no, I'm not making this shit up. I'm one sick fuck.

586051588 i called my old roommate and told him his parents were dead when he was tripping. he had it coming but i still feel bad... sorta...

103434779 I love someone.. he'll never know.. I love his ass, too.

315688449 I have an alcohol problem and have homosexual tendancies, but am in denial. Once I was so desperate for beer, I deepthroated my ex-roommate (bi)

210545610 I turned down the love of my life because I wanted to just get random ass for a few more weeks. I love her more than anything but the fact that she lives 400 miles away and the fact that I wanna get some more sorority ass is more important I guess. I'd marry her if I could, so why dont I want to date her now?

281371140 I started masturbating when I was about 5. I didn't know it was masturbating, naturally, I just knew it felt good.

Since then I've masturbated in class under my jacket, outside on my balcony in broad daylight and at night as well, while driving, in the shower/bath... just about everywhere.

Yet I have a problem masturbating in front of my boyfriends.

633235598 My brother once got inside the clothes dryer when he was three. I closed the door behind him and started it up. He was in there for three seconds and unconcious for four.

[Edited on 07-11-2003 by paul_spurrell]
Cybermonkey

7th Nov 03 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"315688449 I have an alcohol problem and have homosexual tendancies, but am in denial. Once I was so desperate for beer, I deepthroated my ex-roommate (bi) "

CHEESY BABY!!!
Heather

7th Nov 03 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think viribro, sooty and steve have been letting a few secrets out lately !

Robbo

7th Nov 03 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have seen ur confession G-R
Robbo

7th Nov 03 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

941943232 i used to spell queen with a 'w'

Jason Iles

7th Nov 03 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
"315688449 I have an alcohol problem and have homosexual tendancies, but am in denial. Once I was so desperate for beer, I deepthroated my ex-roommate (bi) "

CHEESY BABY!!!

Thanks for the beer dave
Heather

7th Nov 03 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i never but ill tell you one i cant say vinegar

It sort of come out like vigina
Jason Iles

7th Nov 03 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Girl_racer

No i never but ill tell you one i cant say vinegar

It sort of come out my vigina

paul_spurrell

7th Nov 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how rude
Tom

7th Nov 03 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Earlier today I pretended I was sleeping to stop a taxi driver talking to me - really I wasn't even tired

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Friday Morning thread (http://grouphug.us) 22 database queries in 0.0091879 seconds