corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New Door Speakers Corsa C - How to fit?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Door Speakers Corsa C - How to fit?!
Mr bump

User status: Offline
17th Nov 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im looking at getting some new door speakers for my Corsa C, as i've blown one of the standards, is it a hard job to get the door panel off and fit it? or is it worth paying to have it done?!
any help much appreciated.
Melville

17th Nov 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3/4 screws on the botom of the door card and 2 in the door handle and the rest are pop rivets. Its quite tight at first but easy to do once you know how it comes apart.
Mr bump

17th Nov 03 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"easy to do once you know how it comes apart."
Thats the bit im worried about, i hav'nt a clue lol, dare i try it an never get it back on properly or is that unlikely unless i really am a moron?!
Scotty_B

17th Nov 03 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are screws:

1. 3 on the bottom at the bottom
2. 1 in the hole under the handle
3. Remove the handle surround cause there's 1 there
4. Remove the casing where the tweeter is as there's 1 there

Thats all the screws out now, so pop carefully pop out all the clips and lift the door car outwards from the bottom. The rubber at the top will act as a hinge.

I didn't completely remove the card I just got my brother to hold it up while I fitted the speaker.
Good luck. Take your time.
Mr bump

17th Nov 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh sounds easy enough.....cheers for that!!!!
i'll wait til pay day then i'll ask ya what speakers i should go for hehe.

New Poll