corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!
supacook2k

User status: Offline
   20th Nov 03 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i'm burning water or something because the smoke that comes out of my exhaust is white as fcuk and i am having to fill up my water often! what can be done to prevent this happening? is it the head gasket or something?
Greasemonkey

21st Nov 03 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

head gasket, check for an oily slick on top of the water, (when you have some) and look for a mayo type substance under the oil filler cap, if ya got these ya head gasket is gone, could just be a leak, also is performance down and is there a blowing or whistiling noise from the engine when driving
supacook2k

21st Nov 03 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep my engine is blowing a bit!
Greasemonkey

21st Nov 03 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Head gasket it is then matey, what engine ya got, i have changed them before its not that involved really well depending what engine it is

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP! 23 database queries in 0.0085061 seconds