corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » oz paper tactics!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author oz paper tactics!
OFcorsa

User status: Offline
21st Nov 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The oz papers have asked oz supporters to go outside the english players hotel and start making as much noise as they can in a bid to dissrupt the focus of the players. i hope the english players throw stuff out of their windows at them.
Dicky_Morris

21st Nov 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got 2 sit in london 2moz and watch the final with a bunch of english supporters!!cum on the ozzies
MatthewR

21st Nov 03 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcuk em!!!
I hope we do the Convict cunts!!!!

C'MON ENGLAND!!! Fuck off matilda fuck off matilda
Dicky_Morris

21st Nov 03 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i had the wings of an eagle if i had the ass of a cow id fly over england 2moro! AND SHIT ON THE FUKERS BELOW!!!

CUM ON THE OZZIES!!!
MatthewR

21st Nov 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did Wales get on???
Dicky_Morris

21st Nov 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better than expected!England were suppost to have the best team in the world entering the world cup but it looked 2 me like you guys struggled against us!!You played a gud game 2nd half but u have 2 agree u were lucky!
MatthewR

21st Nov 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did Wales get on??
Dicky_Morris

21st Nov 03 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant wait til 2moz! then ill be saying "how did England get on"
We lost but it was a class game! outplayed you in the 1st half u outplayed us in the 2nd!Needed Oldskool Mike Catt to save u tho!he had a fab game !!
MatthewR

21st Nov 03 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We still beat u thus enabling to progress much further than u!!!

End of story!

We love u Russia we do! We love u Russia we do! !!!
OFcorsa

21st Nov 03 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL! quality comments from evisu! Fucking convicts! thick as sheep shit! I want us to take them to the cleaners! then ransack the paper companies out there that keep making up such bullshit!
MatthewR

21st Nov 03 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes OFcorsa !!!!

C'mon England!!!
OFcorsa

21st Nov 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swing low sweet chariot coming fourth to carry me home!
OFcorsa

21st Nov 03 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PHIL: WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE KIDDING?
Friday 21st November 2003

More Phil Edwards stories:

Phil Edwards

Phil Edwards homepage
I can honestly say I have read more accurate stories in newspapers controlled by despotic third world dictators.
The Australian tabloids and broadsheets have been a scream all week. Did you know that England cannot score tries, they are arrogant, they only win when it is chucking it down with rain and that they break the laws of the game at will?

Neither did I. Especially after watching them outscore the Wallabies by three tries to one on a bone-dry pitch under the closed roof of the Telstra Dome in Melbourne five months ago.

On top of all this claptrap, England's forwards are apparently so old that everyone is calling them 'Dad's Army'.

Dad's Army-esque Panic stations
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Editor? It sounds to me rather as though the Aussie media are doing a collective 'Corporal Jones', ie panicking like mad.

This week the UK media (a fine upstanding bunch of professionals who would never stoop so low as to print half-truths, heresay or malicious falsehoods!) had their last big knees-up courtesy of a certain insurance firm involved in sponsoring the Premiership.

A large water taxi took us from Circular Quay out to the middle of Sydney Harbour to a small outcrop of rock on which is perched an ancient stockade. Fort Dennison is now a museum that doubles as a function room and swanky restaurant. The views from a veranda of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge were totally captivating (until we heard someone opening a bottle of wine indoors that is).

Also among our number were the likes of Rob Andrew, Jerry Guscott, and David Campese. As you would expect when mixing journalism and rugby, nobody overindulged in the slightest, and it is not true that one of the most senior scribes on the trip missed his footing (when the boat returned to pick us up) only to saved by the scruff of his neck (literally) as he toppled head first towards the briny.

Clive and the boys seem very relaxed ahead of the biggest game of their lives. I think I am more nervous than they are!

This despite the fact that some of the locals have been trying to disrupt the players' beauty sleep by honking their car horns outside the team hotel in the wee small hours. Someone has even been chanting "boring, boring, boring" at two in the morning. Mr Woodward elicited a good laugh at the last pre-match press conference when he told us that it wasn't his wife Jayne either!

What you do not get out here is any sense of how big this World Cup is back home. We are told however that England have been receiving sack-loads of messages from Blighty by the day.

O'Sullivan: sent his regards

Among the many faxes and e-mails were communiqués from Ireland Coach Eddie O'Sullivan, not to mention words of encouragement from Allan Phillips and the Welsh RFU. No such message from the Scots then? I'll give you three guesses!

So after eight long weeks in Australia, here we are on the brink of something that could be truly massive.

Everyone has been talking about 1966. Clive has been waxing lyrical about watching the match with his dad when he was just ten years old. Ben Cohen's uncle George (Sir Alf Ramsey's right back for the Wembley game) will apparently be at the match. Jack Charlton has sent a fax containing "colourful" language.

Charlton: message of support
Thirty-seven years is a long time to go without seeing an England team triumph in a major international sporting event, but this could really be the moment.

Most of the experts are predicting that England's defence will be too good for Australia, while the forwards will have too much experience, too much punch, up front.

When Captain Johnson and his platoon finally go in to action, the words of Cpl Jones will be ringing in my ears: "They don't like it up them Mr Mainwaring, they don't like it up them!"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » oz paper tactics! 22 database queries in 0.0087371 seconds