corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This weekends drunken stories if u please (mines sh*t)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This weekends drunken stories if u please (mines sh*t)
Tom

User status: Offline
24th Nov 03 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went round mates on saturday after being not very well thursday friday, anyway both a bit skint had a few bevies in his fridge, but decided to gop get a bottle of bacardi (can't drink vodka or gin anymore ), anyway polished a litre bottle between the 2 of us and proceeded to go n meet my mates in local shit club got in there danced with many beautiful laydees, (*beer goggled ) end of the night kicked off majorly with bouncers as I thought they had robbed my coat (so my mate tells me ) got outside freeeeeezin, mate drove past, nice lift home always get a lift home from rj's woke up sunday bit worse for ware but not too bad

Anyway thanks for your time

Insert yours here VVV
OFcorsa

24th Nov 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had they robbed your coat?
Pablo

I sent that to couple people and also sent a few toerhs I have been told, but cant remember wot.....

This is my saturday night.....

Saturday night was at mates house with 3 bottle apple souz, aftershock blue and red, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers, vodie and pizza, we ruined them!! and FIREWORKS!!

Ur spose to dig them in 30cms but we couldn't b fcuked so stuck them in a plant pot i wlked oot side with my drinka nd pizza jus as everyone skattered, then BANG it had fallened over and blew up 2foot from me after hittin the frence and conservitry!! pmsl

I was like Froze!!

Then we went to another mates had more shots and drinkin games, "taxi" up to Yates then Bar me and thats when I fail to remember wot happens next..............
Tom

No I'd left it in my mates
OFcorsa

24th Nov 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you fool!
Tom

24th Nov 03 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh I regularly do this I always think at the end of the night - it's the week b4 if u know what I mean

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This weekends drunken stories if u please (mines sh*t) 22 database queries in 0.0064440 seconds