corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Punishment for being parked half way on zig zags (near a crossing)........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Punishment for being parked half way on zig zags (near a crossing)........
MattyB

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£60 fine and 3 Points,

Can u believe that.

My dad had just pulled over to answer a call (with the new law in force etc), and they do that! 2 PIGS were walkin along the street, and my dad was there for 10 secs. He went to pull away (unaware), and they ran into the road and flagged him down.

Rediculous - just out to make a buck. I mean in this area, there are druggies, cars without insurance/tax/muggings/stabbings, and they use 30mins of their time to do my dad for this.

BUT WAIT....heres the best bit. He was driving his BT van, and he was in his BT shirt/high vis jacket when he got done etc.......(so the van is obviously legit etc).....BUT THEY ALSO GAVE HIM A PRODUCER FOR THE VAN.

Wot a world we live in.

Matt
koolkorsa

13th Dec 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 points? wtf didn't fink they could do that?
Adam-D

13th Dec 03 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bunch of nobs imo
after that last time i got pulled my opinion has changed completley
if they want respect they have to earn it
not enforce it

fuck em i say
too busy out to make a few quid instead of doing actual police work lke catching criminals
mav

13th Dec 03 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mum got £60 fine for front 2 tyres on zig zags but no points

hope he had his engine off when answering call..or could have done him for that too..
koolkorsa

13th Dec 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keys outa ingnition its gotta be.
vibrio
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would complain about that. they should just tell you to piss off
mav

13th Dec 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by koolkorsa
keys outa ingnition its gotta be.

even worse....
MattyB

13th Dec 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its rediculous.

Yeah he had engine off, so that was ok, but my dad was sayin, it was a young bloke + bird, and the guy who seemed pretty new to the job, was just tryin to impress this female pig.

The exact offence they put it down to, was "Parking in a controlled area".

My dad went upto him and said, why not just give me a bollockin and send my on my way, and he goes, sorry i've started writing the ticket now, i cant do that.

And coz it was freezin + pissin down with rain, my dad had his hands in his pockets, and they freaked, sayin get ur hands outta ur pockets sir, u cud have a weapon etc, and he simply cudnt believe it!!! Then coz of it, they called another cop over, who was a prick, and started mouthin off to my dad, who stood there with his hands in his pockets, and my dad told him to get em out!!

He's very mad now, goin straight to the local cop station to make a complaint bout it all. What a farce.

U cudnt have put it better Adam-D, just tryin to make a quick buck. They must have some sorta points/fine quota they have to meet each month.
Hogge TD

13th Dec 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, happened to me about 4 year ago... fkin traffic cops did me, 3 points + fine. Gave me a producer which caused us even more problems as I was drivin a colleagues company car who was on holiday, and no-one knew where the documents for it were. Found em in the end, thank fook
waynep

13th Dec 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL AT BOB HOWARD
mike_1.2LS96

13th Dec 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The other driver at the place I work said he got pulled before coming into work.

They pulled him for an orange brake light, which was the LED one in the middle. This was standard from when he had it. They let him off with a warning or something. Complete waste of time really...
waynep

13th Dec 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got stopped cos my car is blue
L33 LEG
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear about ur dad mate, cops are fcukin wankers IMO. they dont give a shit about the drugs scene or out, just wanna pull cars over for pointless things.

i probably get pulled 2 times a week for nufin really,

the best ive had was wen i got my whole sound system nicked and a week later i got pulled my these two cops and they were asking if i had anyfin in my boot and if it was a new head unit . (they knew it got nicked but they didnt say out about that), anyway i explained about the theft and the cops just stood ther and laughed, so i said the famous "get to fuck" and drove off

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by L33 LEG]
ajscorsa

14th Dec 03 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled last week for my music being so loud. i laughed and asked if he was serious. i didnt know it was illegal.

disnt even have it up that much. he complained it was giving him and his partner a sore chest.
MattyB

14th Dec 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all just a joke

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Punishment for being parked half way on zig zags (near a crossing)........ 22 database queries in 0.0133650 seconds