corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cars been hit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cars been hit
Trigger

User status: Offline
14th Dec 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to car this morning to find a nice dent on front of bonnet and a good scratch on bumper it was in a private parking which the police say dont matter hopefully get the cctv tape tomo but the driver who done it didnt leave a note and i no it was him cos he's parked dead opposite with my red paint over his bumber cant do nothing dont no what flat he lives in how long do u reckon it will take to sort out after i have tape
PaulW

14th Dec 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you get the CCTV tape you can then claim on his insurance as you have the proof & evidence of it being him (aslong as the numberplate can be read that is & the driver clearly seen)
Trigger

14th Dec 03 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i havent seen the tape yet but its a digital one with all the red lights round it that goes straight to the council place so it should be able to zoom in on him but it was at night i think im not sure as my car as been parked since friday afternoon also if a clifford alarm cat 1 goes of will it stay on till you turn it off as an alarm went of last night for ages thinking it might be mine i went down and checked but mine wasnt going of but i only checked for sign of break in not dents
Adam-D

14th Dec 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also get photo proof of his car now. with paint on it the damage to yours and where they are both parked now
PaulW

14th Dec 03 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
also get photo proof of his car now. with paint on it the damage to yours and where they are both parked now

New Poll