corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Black Corsa Bedford?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Corsa Bedford?
Dom

User status: Offline
   15th Dec 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all,
was at the BP station in Bedford yesterday (near the bypass, that runs cambridge to kempston) at about 3:30pm and a Black N reg corsa B pulled up, and damn it was loud (could hear it 1/2 mile away down the bypass lol). Had a F50 vent in the bonnet, cant remember what kit it had but it might have been a PSG back though, but it looked like it was on 18's (maybe bigger) and had a dual exit on the back. It was done by Calibra Work Shop ?? (something like that). Also the driver was some big bloke with two broken fingers (left hand) lol

Anyways just wondering who's it was?
Bloody nice motor, although when he pulled off it seem all noise and no power Although my dads audi wasnt slow
Colin.S

15th Dec 03 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I popped down the local cafe a few weeks ago and jet was also there in that black corsa (I think he had just had the exausts done) when he drove off it nearly burst me eardrums way to loud imo.

I havent got a clue who owns it, but i can see him getting pulled a few times for the loudness of that exaust.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Colin.S]
Dom

15th Dec 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, to be honest these were way past being cool And when he "floored" (didnt seem to move) it the thing screamed...it was like a F1 car except a lower tone. Sounded alright at first, but after a few minutes it started to get on me tits, so i feel sorry for him who has to drive around in it all the time though
Oh wells, just wondered if the bloke was on here and in the bedford area - never seen it before so i think it was probably just going around town

Alright mate, cheers anyways
Nath

15th Dec 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it widearch? If so i saw that driving around the MK cruise sunday night Loud as fuck.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Black Corsa Bedford? 22 database queries in 0.0163159 seconds