corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Blood Insurers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blood Insurers
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
   18th Dec 03 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phoned my bodyshop today, my cars in getting repaired throught insurance, bill is £2600, the body shop told me the insurers have told them to stop working on the car due to a disgresion with my insurance, the job is half done already. What the fook is going on gonna ring them tomoz just wondered if any one has ever had this
Plus the repair is on a fixed price which the body shop has agreed only thing is an alloy needs replacing wich is unavaliable till march, they are refusing to pay out for a new set, and have found the front tyre is damaged but they say its safe and told me it is ok to not replace it, can i argue that i want the car back as it was with a new tyre, they said i can drive on the bent wheel till march but i am refusing to do that what would you do
I am gonna go fooking nuts at them tomoz in such a foul mood at the mo!!!!!!!!, every thing is going tits up, the reapir has started so surely it dont matter how much it ends up costing they got to do it surely
Skilly

19th Dec 03 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whos ur insurer?
DangerousDave16v

19th Dec 03 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'kin b***ards, the reason why you shell out hundreds every year is incase you smash your car, and then when it happens they dont wanna pay up.

brittish insurance is laughable

give them some shit son!

Richie

19th Dec 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the news on this mate?
Greasemonkey

19th Dec 03 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wanna give me any old 17 till mine goes into manufacture, engineer is having a look at the ture today and the hold up is due to the engineer noting all my mods and they are cross checking them with what has been declared, if all ok then they will proceed!!!!
Not sure about the alloy though an odd 17 that sucks

New Poll