corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friendship gone fcuked

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Friendship gone fcuked
MikeE

User status: Offline
   30th Dec 03 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i was mates with this girl for 6months then we started seeing eachother, she said she wanted to just be friends. I still like her so much i cant do anything about it, i been like this for bout a month now. i am trying so hard to be mates with her but i cant its soo hard for me she asks for advice with this new lad she is txting and stuff.
I think i am hurting myself more by trying to be her friend. Anyone been in a situation like this? I was going to get rid of her numbers in my phone an remove her from msn but her friends are my friends so she will find out about me removing her from msn some how or another. I know people will tell me to move on i tryed but i still think of this girl all the time

cheers Mike
Icy

30th Dec 03 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh kinda
jus carry on being a friend and help and be there for her.
at least ur stil gona be her friend right?
u soon get to get over her as am long gone over the girl was like with
Ben
Banned

30th Dec 03 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this same 1 u was on about to me b4? if so u wanna just fuck her off , she seems like a bitch , she`ll come running back to ya. If she dunt then dont giv a fuck
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah ben thats her.
big eck

30th Dec 03 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tell her how you feel bout it m8, if she likes you then great but if she dont then you'll knoe exactly where you stand.
CorsaLad16v

30th Dec 03 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had 2 ex girlfriends who said to me "lets stay friends" it hardly ever works out. if you "hang about" with her, and her friends are ur friends then u won't be able to ignore her and move on. Just see how things go, tell her how u feel about her askin advice on the new lad too, it may help, it might not. worth a try at least

its a tough situation to be in, but i've managed to get on with my life after been let down twice.
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been through it b4 and i just blocked her out mylife! and that friendship didnt lastlong funny enough!
Ben
Banned

30th Dec 03 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

naa fuck her off , from what he`s told me i wud ignore her till she come to me .

similar thing happened to me and suppose still is , know a proper nice bird , wa out wiv her one nite and one thing led to another. Then i sed i liked her , she sez tell me in mornin when ur sober, so i did. then the daft cow got all funny wi me , i ended up wi this other lass lol who btw she hates . then she blanked me , so i fort ahh fuk her , so i did same , but she come bk to me (only m8s like now) but DONT LET THEM RULE YA!
J da Silva

30th Dec 03 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am in the same situation mate, i was mates wi a lass for about 4months,got close,we told each other we liked each other etc, so we'd kiss each other and do stuff when we're alone n that, but she said she just wanna'd to be mates, coz she needs to get over her ex first, anyway things never worked out and i saw her about a motnh ago and i still like her, sure she still feels the same but now she keeps buggin me to get my mate to arrange meeting up as she fancies him too
try n work that one out
Ben
Banned

30th Dec 03 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women fuck lads heads up
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but funny thing is.... i never planned to like her like this i just did/do some how
CorsaLad16v

30th Dec 03 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
women fuck lads heads up

most women fuck lads head up, i'm sure there are sum decent ones out there
Mistamist

30th Dec 03 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shag her best mate. Works well, she will either get jealous or she will fuck off. either way you win and you get a shag in the process!
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I deleted her numbers, so i wont txt her, it worked for me with someother girl in passed.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by MikeE]
CorsaLad16v

30th Dec 03 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i deleted the 2 ex's numbers but every now n agen i'll have a msg from them n i'm like.. "who's this from?" .. "oh her" *presses delete button on fone*
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep Neil that happend to me wiv sum bird awhile bk but fuk her
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads btw
CorsaLad16v

30th Dec 03 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope u sort things out m8
Ben
Banned

30th Dec 03 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N.P
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Dec 03 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeE
Right i was mates with this girl for 6months then we started seeing eachother, she said she wanted to just be friends. I still like her so much i cant do anything about it, i been like this for bout a month now. i am trying so hard to be mates with her but i cant its soo hard for me she asks for advice with this new lad she is txting and stuff.
I think i am hurting myself more by trying to be her friend. Anyone been in a situation like this? I was going to get rid of her numbers in my phone an remove her from msn but her friends are my friends so she will find out about me removing her from msn some how or another. I know people will tell me to move on i tryed but i still think of this girl all the time

cheers Mike

that is exactly what happened to me mate
but before we became friends i asked her out and she said she alrady had feeling for sum1 else (my best mate) so we became just friends anyway and eventually became best freinds and cudnt stay away from eachother, but it was killing me cos i had to be there when she was goin out with my best mate. she dumped hima few months after that and then got another boyfriend, i asked her out more aless everyday but she kept saying that we are too good of friends and didnt want anyfin to break that. this went on for 9 months, after she finished colleeg she left all of our mates but still stayed in touch with me on and off. but finally cos of certain reasons i had enough and havnt spoke to her since (this is 4 months ago now) and i regret it all

sorry mate, i just hope the same doesnt happen to you cos i feel shit and this whole event ruined a year of college for me.
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds bad mate cheers
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Dec 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well there is much more complications to the story

it all depends on what you want, if you would rather be mates than not have at all, leave it as it is. but if you want her so bad and want more than just be friends im affraid it aint going to get an easier, i hope things work out better than it did for me

the_legend_of_yrag

30th Dec 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she was your mate before you were seeing her and she was a good mate, keep her, youll regret it if ya don't. You will soon get over her, it'l be hard but will be worth it!!

I have a very good friend that i really like and id do anything for her, so if i was to go out with her and we split up i'd try my best to stay mates with her!!

Unfortunatley that aint gunna happen me dnt think
MikeE

30th Dec 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, im gonna try be mates with her cos she was a good mate b4 allt his complercation
the_legend_of_yrag

30th Dec 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It might pay to take some time away from her if you can??

But still stay in contact by msn etc. if u know what i mean? Just not physically see her.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friendship gone fcuked 22 database queries in 0.0158720 seconds