corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smooth Boot And Number Plate Lighting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smooth Boot And Number Plate Lighting
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 04 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right while my car is getting repaired i am getting them to smooth the boot and take the numberplate light out the standard rear bumper,the boot and rear bumper are being re-sprayed as part of the accident so though this was an ideal chance.
I am just gonna stick the number plate to my standard bumper but what light do you guys use to illuminate the plate at night, can i just tax one off a car at the scrap heap if so which one is best
cheers
scoob
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got mine off a ford granarda they just poped out and i mounted them under my no plate
Ollie_Corsa

2nd Jan 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my boot smoothed 3 weeks ago, still havent had a light fitted but havent been pulled yet!

New Poll