corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do you thik to this package ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do you thik to this package ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 04 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a novice when it comes to ICE so i was wondering what you thought to this package

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+60_98_171+products_id+1425

are they correctly matched ??? and is the wiring kit adequate for the power of the amp ????

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doh !!! spelt title wrong but can't edit it !!!

Mase
CORSA NUT

2nd Jan 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't seem to bad that does it! Mind you i know as much about ICE as you
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only thing that concerned me was that the sub runs at 300 WRMS and the bridged amp runs at 460 WRMS according to the kenwood website.

Mase
Daimo B

2nd Jan 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sub can handle more than the amp puts out. But it doesn't tell you the RMS power rating of teh amp or the sub so can't give you an accurate answer. It will work ok, should sound fine.
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i'd a thought they would have chosen it to sound good as they have put them together. Cheers anyway ppl !!! i'll have to see when i'll be able to afford it !!!!

Mase
Dom

2nd Jan 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems alright mate, but i dunno how good those infinity's are personally, mate, ive been told that infinity subs arnt all that but i cannot say since i havnt heard one. But personally i would look at the rockford package thats around - have a butchers on caraudiodirect.com. Its about 200 quid and includes a 12" rocky sub and amp, all rated at 200wRMS (if memory serves me right).
Best bet mate, see if your local ICE shop has one in and see if you can have a listen of it
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me mates just got an infinity sub, don't know what model ??? and it didn't sound that bad, but then again i haven't got the best ear when it comes to sound quality.

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot bout this package ??

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+60_98_171+products_id+1373

Mase
CORSA NUT

2nd Jan 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like that one!
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are meant to be good and they both have the same RMS. s'pose thats good !! and its cheaper than the other one !!!

Mase
AK

2nd Jan 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boom boom boom.... neh neh.... boom boom boom... nehn neh ne ne neh... boom boom boom.

waste of money
Mase
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers adam !!

Mase
CORSA NUT

2nd Jan 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
AK

2nd Jan 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a sub once.... 12" Alpine thing... had it in for a week, took it out and installed it in my bedroom. Fuckin thing did my head in.....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do you thik to this package ??? 23 database queries in 0.1672890 seconds