corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » CORSA SPORT INTERIOR, and pics of my car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA SPORT INTERIOR, and pics of my car
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
8th Jan 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know where i can get a late corsa sport interior in and around the glasgow area??? cheers...
heres a few pics of my car if u see me give me a beep or a flash

Moolv

8th Jan 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try a breakers yard mate. If you look in the yellow pages you'll see there's a few around the Glasgow area. Just phone around! There's also a few places you'll see in the yellow pages that are based in England, but guaruntee they have every part. They'll prob be a bit dearer, but if your desperate for it give them a try! Hope this helps mate
mav

9th Jan 04 at 03:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cars lookin good m8....

r u goin to ge6t gsi front smoothed off..v bit taken out where badge was etc..
Dav

9th Jan 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks not bad.
Take it the top pic is more recent? Wheels are rear look different in it than other pics.
GSi front doesn't look low enough for reast of bodywork tho.
deanmcreynolds26

9th Jan 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the top pic is the most recent!
wanting to get the full bumper smoothed right across (plate recess filled) so that their aint a recess get the badge hole filled then get a decent splitter for the bottom mabe laguna or ibiza not sure yet!! then where the fogs are was thinkin of gettin that smoothed or may put corsa b fogs in their just to be different.. ill try the yellow pages and c wat i can come up with! cheers.....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » CORSA SPORT INTERIOR, and pics of my car 23 database queries in 0.0080140 seconds