corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » scary lil kids

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scary lil kids
Trucido

User status: Offline
   9th Jan 04 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was in work today (Halfords) a group of kids came in heard them talkin about stealin stuff so kicked em out...went out to fit a light bulb into a lovely ladies 206 and they randomly started kickin the shit out of this lil kid and his mum n everythin were there they must of been about 5 or 6 of them and they were 12/13, chased the lil fk'ers n grabbed one n he more or less started crying so i let him run away. but wtf is goin on ?? it was completely random
Stuckey

9th Jan 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little street rats near me do this, they dont have anything better to do spose
dannycorsa c

9th Jan 04 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i blame the parents
Munchie

9th Jan 04 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsaLad16v

9th Jan 04 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once had rocks thrown at my car by sum lil shits bout 12/13! gd job they missed, only just tho, if i had parked another foot to the right i wud have had no back window, thats how close they were!

as soon as i started the engine they ran up an alley, so i got out the car n they just carried on running. G/f was like.. "neil! get bak in the car now!! Leave them!...Neil? .... NEIL?!"

its lucky they did get away tho... who knows what wud av happened
GLSi GUY

9th Jan 04 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my car kicked in my sum scallys. nice dent in the rear quater pannel, snpped my rear wiper off, etc.

we found the one that dented my car, kicked the fuck outa him, got him arrested and taken to court. he now owes me £350 damages, £160 court costs, and £25 for being late to court!
Red_SXi

9th Jan 04 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i caught some kids doing shit to my car i'd grab em, get them in my car, deadlock the doors and get them to take me to their house, then see their parents. If their parents were wankers too i'd take them to court
paul_spurrell

9th Jan 04 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some kiddy kicked my mates door mirror off showing off to his bird. my mate chased him and punched him. He cried and his misses laughed at him
Demo

9th Jan 04 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » scary lil kids 22 database queries in 0.2617559 seconds