corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » old drivers

Poll: old drivers
  yes
  no

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author old drivers
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jan 04 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im the first to admit that my nans driving is terrible, drives way to slow, IMO is dangerously slow, and cant revers which causes probs as she lives where there are many narrow lanes! also the amount of people that just pull out in front of me, a majority of them are older drivers! dont you think they shud take a re-test or something after so many years?
Paul H

11th Jan 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you no my views mate
broster
Premium Member

11th Jan 04 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats true!
Keith Piper

11th Jan 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definately!!!!!!!
M4tt

11th Jan 04 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep totally agree, there should be some sort of retest for them...

they drive way to slow for the conditions causing anger to other motorists as we sit at 20Mph in a 40 limit!

They tend to drive with tunnel vision, which is probably why they pull out in front of us

and they are way to slow to react to things, and they can't turn sterrign wheels quicky to get round tight corners! and watching them park is hilarious.

and also the only accidents i've been involved in is because an old women decided she was gonna ram me off the road - because she "didn't see me "
DJGoMatt

11th Jan 04 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they never seem to know whats going on, you blast your horn at them and they pay no attention.
i've got more than pi$$ed off a few times with them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » old drivers 22 database queries in 0.0899751 seconds