corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » taxi driver crashed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author taxi driver crashed
CorsaLad16v

User status: Offline
   11th Jan 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ordered a taxi on friday nite to take us down town.. turned up half hour late, as they do lol ne way he had his music on full blast when we got in, sped off up the road and on our way we went... every road he was goin on he broke the speed limit by nearly double!! only to slow down for a speed camera on the Sheffield Park Way, it goes from a 50 to a 40 there.. n he was doin 95mph down it and drivin up every1s arse to get out the way!

ne way as we got to the big round about at the bottom (near ponds forge for those who know it) he set off from the traffic lights and the next set were going from yellow to green, he went thru the yellow lite to be met by another car from another turn off the roundabout, he dodged this, only just tho n smashed straight into anuva car at the side of us, we pulled up n got out, overheard the man who he crashed into saying he was a copper n we started to walk off, n my m8 payed him £10 i kicked him for that

ne way, we went on to have a good night after walking to our destination from the roudabout. he was only showin off coz he had a 2L Vectra, n a sound system, bloody looney, good job he dint crash whilst goin 95, or we cud av been dead

the end (finaly)
dolphin-vic

11th Jan 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remind me not to use that taxi company/driver what was it ?
drunkenfool

11th Jan 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taxi drivers reallyshouldbe more responsible, thats fucking shocking. Both the Octavia RS taxis in hereford have been written off, one was responsible fora fatal collision. Glad 2 hear everyone is alright though!
M2RTY

11th Jan 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe i know the roundabout

never seen any crashes tho concidering its quite a mission of a roundabout
CorsaLad16v

11th Jan 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dolphin-vic
remind me not to use that taxi company/driver what was it ?

twas Regency Taxi's

still can't beleive my m8 payed him tho!! he wudnt shut up about it all nite either. i'm glad we r Ok too, n glad it didnt happen earlier when he was nearly reachin 100mph with 4 other ppl in the car it makes me so mad that we put our lives in the hands of people like them. they should be responsible! when he got out to inspect the damage he just started laughin!! i was ready for punchin him lol but we just walked off, it were freezin 2!
the_legend_of_yrag

11th Jan 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a looney, id have said something as soon as he reached 70 in the 50/40!!!
Jamie

11th Jan 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nut job.

You get the odd nut case taxi driver here as well, but its usually 3-4am after a night in town and you cant focus on what your doing let alone the speedo!
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

11th Jan 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a hell of a roundabout to crash on
Ben
Banned

11th Jan 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r u dopey? i wud of called the pigs , and claimed for every injury under sun! if he drives like a cunt he shud be taken off roads , they think they rule the place!
CorsaLad16v

11th Jan 04 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
what a looney, id have said something as soon as he reached 70 in the 50/40!!!

my g/f tried telling him but he had the music on full blast so that did a lot n i aint tappin him on the shoulder when he's doin 95! he wud av turned round to look n then wud av crashed at that speed.

i'm jut glad we r ok, at least the black cab drivers r responsible people! i got home in one of them n spent 15 mins outside our house havin a conversation bout cars n stuff lol n i had a black afro on too what i bought from a nightclub.. what a sight that musta been for him, a drunken 19 year old with an afro lol
CorsaLad16v

11th Jan 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pigs came after, i went to the hospital yesterday n sed i was ok til i woke up n my neck hurt n the back of my shoulders a lil bit.. so a claim is on the way
Ben
Banned

11th Jan 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ya do right m8 , how can u proove u was there tho ? surely if u left b4 pigs got there u have no evidence inless the other bloke saw ya . let me know how ya do
Craig6682

11th Jan 04 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nutter !!!
CorsaLad16v

12th Jan 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
ya do right m8 , how can u proove u was there tho ? surely if u left b4 pigs got there u have no evidence inless the other bloke saw ya . let me know how ya do

the other bloke saw us, he turned out to be an off duty police pig dude, n thats 1 of the cars he was up the arse of on the Parkway doin 95, so i think we have a gd case
Adam

12th Jan 04 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's illegal to leave the scene of an accident

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » taxi driver crashed 22 database queries in 0.0118170 seconds