corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » invertor noise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author invertor noise
Martin_C

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put my new telly in tonight, its the first one since my new alpine hu, when you switch the invertor on theres a constant electrical noise, any ideas of how to get rid?
Dan
Premium Member

12th Jan 04 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just outta interest have u got a ps2 connected 2 it and the yellow wire conncted 2 the tv??

when i first installed mine i had no tv, when i turned it on wivout the yellow wire in i got bad noise 2

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Martin_C

12th Jan 04 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its all running...had it all in before with another telly and hu, same setup really just different stuff, its interfering with the hu i think.

New Poll