corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hmmm, mite of just missed abit of roadrage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hmmm, mite of just missed abit of roadrage
DanielJ

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 of my m8s ad been fightn so i took them 4 a quiet ride 2 cool down, went ova a few towns they got some food etc, on our way home then, a rover 400 (think it was) tried overtaking, so i fort arh fuck it droped it in2 2nd and held him out on the otherside (no traffic) few hundred yards then i let him takeover as id had my fun, goin home on the mountin road then and he flews up my arse out of nowhere, the boys wanted to pull over and av a word, i kept driving normal tho, theres a new road layout where they are doing the roadworks so i took the wrong exit (which leads to a deadend) and he went off so fort we'd got away with it Their he was parked above us watchin me turn round so thas wen i fort it was gonna get serious went round the roundabout a few times and hed dissappeared, something fishy was goingon ther like
kerzo

12th Jan 04 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was probably thinking "what a tosser"
CorsaLad16v

12th Jan 04 at 02:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd say so ( ^^^ not at what he sed tho )

[Edited on 12-01-2004 by CorsaLad16v]
Icy

12th Jan 04 at 02:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh "sheepshagga!"
DanielJ

12th Jan 04 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably shamed at the fact i held him outside of the road
Trucido

12th Jan 04 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol something like that happened when i was in a crappy ax once...we overtook it and turned off on a roundabout the wrong way and he came out of no where and must of been about 30cm behind us doing about 30/40 so we slowed down and m8s in the back were yellin at him n shit n he just took the next turning and turned around and went back the way we came :s (o btw it was a massive people carrier thing :s)
DanielJ

12th Jan 04 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ai my m8s didnt help things by wavin at him it was two young boys, lucky they didnt follow me into my town cos thjey prob would of got kicked in

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hmmm, mite of just missed abit of roadrage 22 database queries in 0.0087800 seconds