corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dilema

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dilema
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite.
Holidays this summer causing some arguements. Theres 8 girls and 11 lads rite. And 3 of the lads dont go to our skool anymore but we're still friends, but they've drifted away a bit and get stoned all the time and don't do the same fings us as much. Anyway in skool we and the girls decided so thats like 16 of us , to go to malia for 2 weeks together. We all agreed, and then asked the 3 other lads if they were fine wiv that. They said no, wanna go 1 week spain just lads. None of us wanna do this, but they're goin nuts saying we're skank goin with the girls.

I've been saying we're never all gonna agree on same place, so lets go with the majority. And 3 out of 19 is a bloody small minority opposing it. A vote would be fair and the joint hols would obviously win. But this means the 3 lads mite not come. What do we do. I really dont wanna hang about any longer, cos these 3 will prob not agree to anything we wanna do , and like last year end up goin on their own. But it will cause big arguements prob if we book wivout them on friday, which is the date the girls are aiming for.
Dom

14th Jan 04 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate i would say sod it to the 3 dudes and say that the trip aint gonna continue and that we've all decided to give it a miss.
Then book up something with the lot you are friends with, lass's too and go somewhere you all wanna go to
A lads holiday is alright if ya all fooking single or wanna get totally pissed, but a holiday will lass's is better plus you all seem to chill out abit more when you have lass's with ya
koolkorsa

14th Jan 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly wot i fink. 11 lads, some of them are annoying as fook so if theres 8 girls as well - they'll spend some time with them as well. more people means more people to mix wiv. more options and stuff. Also you can make it how u want. U dont have to be wiv the girls all the time. We aint planning on goin out wiv them much in the nights. Just fook about in the day and stuff. Half the people gonna b in bed all day, half the people gonna come to the beach.
Tom

14th Jan 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feck the 3 lads thery're just being akward

go ahead and book it tell them you're doing so
Dom

14th Jan 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by koolkorsa
exactly wot i fink. 11 lads, some of them are annoying as fook so if theres 8 girls as well - they'll spend some time with them as well. more people means more people to mix wiv. more options and stuff. Also you can make it how u want. U dont have to be wiv the girls all the time. We aint planning on goin out wiv them much in the nights. Just fook about in the day and stuff. Half the people gonna b in bed all day, half the people gonna come to the beach.

yea, sounds good mate Plus you get chance to actually see the place your staying in, in the daytime, rather than sleeping all day because of your hangover then going out that night to get rat arsed again...becomes abit of a loop on a lads night Plus you get fooking skint!
Yea, book it up, leave the 3 weird mofos behind, say you will do a lads holiday another time

[Edited on 14-01-2004 by VisibleMan]
koolkorsa

14th Jan 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nobody can complain if we have a vote on it can they? completely most fair way to do it.
Graham

14th Jan 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sod the stoners and go get laid by the 8 lasses
Dom

14th Jan 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by koolkorsa
nobody can complain if we have a vote on it can they? completely most fair way to do it.

dont vote on it mate...trust me, it never works. Just leave the people behind you dont want (making sure the rest of them are happy about that) and get it sorted Nothings worse than having people you dont get on with on ya holiday....otherwise it will end in tears
J da Silva

14th Jan 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck the 3 clowns off
the_legend_of_yrag

14th Jan 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im suprised only 3 dont agree, i know if i had 15 peeps wanting to go on holiday there would be 15 different places mentioned
Ben
Banned

14th Jan 04 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck them off ! stick wi birds ect!

i rekon one of lasses likes a lad who agreed to go ,and one of lads who is opposing it likes that lass and sont wante her to get off wi him!

lads holiday is brill tho , went last y4 4 of us , all pulled on holiday and went back to different lasses appartments and had gr8 fun, but if ur wi lasses who r fit and up4 it then deffo choose them. i fink oppersite to V.M tho as i find it easier to lay back wi m8s than lasses esp if ur trying to pull em , u have to set a good image and cant just chat bout what u wud to m8s and cant fuck a diff lass every nite

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dilema 22 database queries in 0.0118239 seconds