corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting neons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting neons
chadjpr

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to do this myself but i am abit unsure about screwing into the underside of the car, would it be posssible to stick/glue them on or possible sum strong tie wraps. Ive not looked under the car yet so im not sure. Any help much appriceated cheers
Baz-Zico

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You tie wrap em on anywayz mate, along with screwin em in. I wouldnt really suggest gluein em on, not too safe, not sure but I think theres a tutorial in the other section of the board. Your best bet tho, is to get a garage (or the place you bought em out of) to to it for ya. I just tie wrapped my front and back on and got charged 80 quid to get the sides on and wired up to a glowing switch

New Poll