corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Liverpool victoria insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Liverpool victoria insurance
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
16th Jan 04 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just looking on their site to find out how much (ish) my renewal will be with another years NCD, and just saw this....

There are a small number of circumstances where we can not provide a quotation, to save you time, please read through and confirm that you agree with the following:

Your vehicle does not have any performance enhancing modifications

Is this somehting new? As i have fast road cams and induction kit on mine, and am currently covered with them!
RichR
Premium Member

16th Jan 04 at 09:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its because they cnat give online quotations where mods are concerned so each modified car has to be given on a personal basis over the phone
Paul H

16th Jan 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above i found this out also
MJ

16th Jan 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was tould by them on the phone that i can do wot i like to the car as long as i dont change the size of the engine for a 1.4 or higher. they also said that i can do exhust system.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Liverpool victoria insurance 22 database queries in 0.0739069 seconds