corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » rofl

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rofl
Jason

User status: Offline
16th Jan 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never again will i get a bus!!!

After 20mins of waiting it comes, time passes on and who sits in front of me? A typical dole scrounging unclassy total tramp. Not only did this fat ugly woman have the face of an elephants kneecap but it treasured many many many many (with me? ) hairs with a generous helping of long 2-3inch ones which would be a debate if they were attached or acquired from previous "activites" and stuck within the facial grime grown over the years since the last wash. Absolute fcuking eyesore she was!

So...sitting thinking to myself wot a fcukin dirty old tramp when it dawned on me this woman had more grease on her head than ghostbusters used to make the whole series of films. Not only was it a slimy mop, but it had been recently brushed to reveal perfectly defined lines crating shopping isles of dandruff snowballs! Ok, so im not telling the whole truth, it was more like duandruff SNOWMEN!!!

So, at about bloomfield i got this sensation on my nose. It was the fragrance of the commonly purchased along with the multiby horse-shoe sized "gold" earrings, Options own brand perfume giving the scent of footballer sweat and hospital diaorreah (so much worse than the regular stuff). This may have been followed by a swift fart as this bitch STANK.

I would have stuck a dig into this dirty bitches face, but i may have acquired some of the slime and hair that sat upon it. The type of tramp that only Rab C Nesbitt would stick it in to, and even he would slap her due to the crust of residue that would come out along his length! The type off asshole that gets the dole, complains of being skint but gets the bus to travel two stops up the road and has Sky digital with all the channels.

FCUKED OFF!!!

Anyway, due to this fat mess, i chose to walk the rest of my journey from the stop at the end of stormont park. I should look into claiming for this!

Dirty greasey bitch!
Voyto

16th Jan 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gambit

16th Jan 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts in the East do you hail from Jason??
Jason

17th Jan 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gambit its Jason Macq off rms... ask him aint me jus thot it was funny as fck

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » rofl 22 database queries in 0.0095870 seconds