corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 12" sub and amp at givaway price

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 12" sub and amp at givaway price
AJBek

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling a 12" sony Xplod sub in a ported box along with a 260watt sony amp for the giveaway price of 50 pounds (same price as a 12" box alone out of ripspeed!). Only 1 1/2 years old and in perfect condition. The reason for sale is as part of a weight reduction program as I intend to use the car for track and 1/4 mile days and ICE weighs too much. I also have a false boot floor for a corsa B which the sub and amp can be fitted to. I will also install them if required. Located in southwest scotland. Would prefer to deal face to face as the equipment is too heavy and mailing it would cost half as much as I am asking. Email alan_beck@yahoo or PM on Mig. For a pic see post on the for sale section of mig (www.migweb.co.uk)

[Edited on 18-01-2004 by AJBek]
Alyn

19th Jan 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
Sims

19th Jan 04 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent aswell
Alyn

20th Jan 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
AJBek

21st Jan 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2Us sent to both of you guys
AJBek

21st Jan 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have provisonally sold the gear today, but if it falls though I will let you know. Cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 12" sub and amp at givaway price 24 database queries in 0.0106690 seconds