corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » respray time

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author respray time
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im getting a respray but im stuck on wot to get i like the 2 tone style and i cant afford flip any examples of paint jobs? cheers. andy
Greg_M

18th Jan 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 tone would look cool but you have to get the slip in the rite place to contrast with the body work, that best bet is to do some photoshops (ill do em if ya email me a pic) if you dont want to/cant.

i want a silver and black two tone!
scoob
Premium Member

18th Jan 04 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
scoob
Premium Member

18th Jan 04 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want saxo blue also im thinking about glitter mixed in with the laquer would this work?
Greg_M

18th Jan 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean like metal flake stuff?
scoob
Premium Member

18th Jan 04 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea
scoob
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Colour-Tec Coachworks

19th Jan 04 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You shouldnt really mix anything into the lacquer, but there are clear paints which are designed for adding flakes, pearls and such like, this can then be added over a basecoat of your choice or perhaps the original colour of the car. Then the lacquer goes over the top. We have had some great results with some of the sample we've done, green over blue, gold over red and purple over black, but theres loads of combinations.
What type of 2tone are you interested in?... a 2 tone with a straight line under the windows or a 2 colour blend where the 2 colours on the car blend/wash into each other?.
There lots of styles and colours you could use. Drop me a u2u if your interested in discussing some ideas

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by Colour-Tec Coachworks]

New Poll