corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spoiler

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spoiler
b16_c0n

User status: Offline
   20th Jan 04 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys.

I bought a spoiler off ebay. The guy who I bought it from sprayed it too. I gave him the correct paint code, but with my car being flame red the bodywork has faded so the spoiler isn't an exact match is there anyway can get round this ??.
Also it looks like the spoiler sits slightly higher than the roof, is this normal ?? or did I fix it on wrong ??
Carb_Fanatic

20th Jan 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only way around the colour is to re-spray it. ( or try leaving it under a heat lamp like used to give light in pet shops.....lol)
wezjax

20th Jan 04 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i take it it's a gsi spoiler. if so then the reason it doesn't fit right is because it's a copy.
b16_c0n

21st Jan 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanx guys, I thought that would be the only option to go for a respray tho I don't really fancy that at the mo!

Now for the stupid question, where could I get a real gsi spoiler and not a copy from ??

New Poll