corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ANGRY....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ANGRY....
charcoalgrill

User status: Offline
25th Jan 04 at 03:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been playing taxi 2night, and ive just got home, but not in my car
went to a party and taxied 3 ppl to this, whilst i had coke all night, they got pissed. now i took them back to one of their houses, and one guy started puking up. so i waited for him to get better, and taxied him home about 2(he lives 5 miles on from the next village) now on the way back, my car starts playing up- the battery started cutting out, after numerous attempts to start it, there was no joy, so its left on the side of a road (by someones house, who put a brick thru the back window last year) now i called my mate paul up, he was at the party earlier, he was sober, knew i was sober. I asked him if he could pick me up as my battery was dead. and the cunt hung up on me. so i called him back about 4/5 times, and he didnt answer, i know hes awake so ive just had to walk 5 miles home, in teh freezing cold cus a so called mate couldnt be bothered.
sorry for the essay, but im really pissed off at the moment

[Edited on 25-01-2004 by charcoalgrill]
Richie

25th Jan 04 at 03:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dodgy alternator not charging battery then or what?
charcoalgrill

25th Jan 04 at 03:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno m8, ill find out 2moro wen i get it home

oh- and to make it worse, my sisters spilt ash all over the mouse, so ive got ash all over my hand now.
Foz

25th Jan 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good nite then mate. i would have picked you up for a tenner lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ANGRY.... 22 database queries in 0.0123310 seconds