corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » insurance occasional driver help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance occasional driver help please
Techie

User status: Offline
   27th Jan 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just started learning to drive and my dad has insured me on their insurance as an occasional reading bout the frequent driver has made me worry when i do pass my test and share the car with my mum and dad will it be invalid help please
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
27th Jan 04 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to advocate being insufficiently insured but you would have good case for being an occasional driver if you use the car for social things every so often and don't do any commuting, domestic duties and the like in it.

If you're going to use it every day and it being in your parents name is an attempt to get the price down I'd be worried, but it sounds like its not.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » insurance occasional driver help please 22 database queries in 0.0045679 seconds