corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fecking weather!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fecking weather!!!
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
   28th Jan 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet this has been posted a million times already but hey hoo!!! Its just taken me 1 hour and 27 minutes to drive 6 miles!!!! And all day @ wrk its been rta, rta, rta, rta, rta, rta, rta im sure u get the picture!! Why do people still drive like fecking idiots!!! Drives me insane!! B@stards!!! Was gona pop and see a mate later im definatly not gona bother anymore!! Although i did just take some groovy pictures!!!

dousey

28th Jan 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You work for emergency services i guess?
Gavin
Premium Member

28th Jan 04 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice tractor

pew pew pew pewwwww
PaulW

28th Jan 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a nice smash down the road on the way to my work, there is a college near there & a mini roundabout, was just coming back from my friends after dinner, just after a heavy hail storm, so was all slushy on the road & pavement n all over (even I had trouble walking it was that bad!) & some nob in a pug 205 must of been doing 50 down the road (its a 30 zone), braked, lost the back end & wrapped the car round a lamp-post

i said to the police he was going like an idiot when they asked if I saw anythin & told them same thing!
LukeGSi

28th Jan 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dousey
You work for emergency services i guess?

Yep And thanx 4 the tractor comment, thats my sunday vehicle!!!!!!! I live on a fecking farmyard what can i say!!!!

[Edited on 28-01-2004 by born_upsideout]
Gavin
Premium Member

28th Jan 04 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

niceeeeeeeeeeee

i luv tractor me

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fecking weather!!! 23 database queries in 0.0099170 seconds