corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » *News Flash*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *News Flash*
t44rnt

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Newsflash"

A major earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale hit in the early hours of Monday 19 January 2004. Epicentre: Basildon, Essex.

Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly muttering "fackin ell" and "whatta cant"

The earthquake decimated the area causing approximately £30.00 worth of damage.

Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish Costa's were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed.

Many locals were woken well before their giro arrived.

Essex FM News reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered, still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Basildon.

One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Megan- Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was watching Kilroy the next morning."

Apparently though, looting, muggings and car crime did carry on as normal.

The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, which include benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing, parcels for those unfortunate to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most sought after, items most needed include: Fila or Burberry baseball caps, Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers) Shell suits (female) White sport socks Rockport boots and any other items usually sold in Primark.

Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.

Required foodstuffs include Microwave meals, tins of baked beans, ice cream and cans of Colt 45 or Special Brew. 22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms, £2.00 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9, £5.00 will pay for a packet of B&H and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.

Please do not send tents for shelter, as the sight of posh housing is unfair on the population or neighbouring areas of Vange, Pitsea and Laindon.

**Breaking news**

Rescue workers found a girl in the rubble smothered in claret - 'where are you bleeding from?' they asked - 'ROMFORD' said the girl 'woss that got to do with it?
Andy Morley

2nd Feb 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neiliosxi

2nd Feb 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not funny if your from there tho!
Ryan L

quote:
Originally posted by t44rnt
"Newsflash"

A major earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale hit in the early hours of Monday 19 January 2004. Epicentre: Basildon, Essex.

Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly muttering "fackin ell" and "whatta cant"

Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish Costa's were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed.

Essex FM News reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered, still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Basildon.

One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Megan- Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was watching Kilroy the next morning."

The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, which include benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing, parcels for those unfortunate to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most sought after, items most needed include: Fila or Burberry baseball caps, Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers) Shell suits (female) White sport socks Rockport boots and any other items usually sold in Primark.

Required foodstuffs include Microwave meals, tins of baked beans, ice cream and cans of Colt 45 or Special Brew. 22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms, £2.00 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9, £5.00 will pay for a packet of B&H and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.

Please do not send tents for shelter, as the sight of posh housing is unfair on the population or neighbouring areas of Vange, Pitsea and Laindon.

**Breaking news**

Rescue workers found a girl in the rubble smothered in claret - 'where are you bleeding from?' they asked - 'ROMFORD' said the girl 'woss that got to do with it?

I believe you have never been to any of these places, nor have you met many people from these areas and should keep your mouth shut.
Demo

maybe it was LoudGirl having an orgasm and falling off her bed
neiliosxi

2nd Feb 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
maybe it was LoudGirl having an orgasm and falling off her bed

just when i thought it couldnt get any better!!

Ryan, its a joke mate, lighten up.
t44rnt

2nd Feb 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan L
quote:
Originally posted by t44rnt
"Newsflash"

HOW CAN YOU HELP

**Breaking news**

I believe you have never been to any of these places, nor have you met many people from these areas and should keep your mouth shut.

im in essex nearly everyday of my life and all my mates r from essex. so shut the fuck up u gimp!
dj_mikey_k

2nd Feb 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » *News Flash* 22 database queries in 0.0115190 seconds