corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Egg Savings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Egg Savings
Foz

User status: Offline
6th Feb 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had an account for 6 months which matches the Bank of England interest rate, but now they have a new account. Can i open one and put my money into the new 1, the interest is better for some reason.......

Get your rate guaranteed until 31 December 2007

Is your money just lounging around all day while you're out grafting? Just put it in an Egg Savings Account (Internet) and, with our limited offer for new accounts, we'll show it a thing or two about hard work.

A fantastic introductory rate of 4.50% gross pa (variable) for six months, 4.12% AER (variable).

Over the introductory rate period, the rate is guaranteed to be at least 0.75% above the Bank of England Base Rate.

After the introductory rate period, our gross rate is guaranteed to match or better the Bank of England Base Rate until at least 31 December 2007.

Access and move your money around online 24/7 with no notice.
leeshez

6th Feb 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don,t put all your eggs in 1 account . Sorry had to say it
Foz

6th Feb 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leeshez
Don,t put all your eggs in 1 account . Sorry had to say it

Are you a Banker? i think so

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Egg Savings 22 database queries in 0.0081439 seconds