corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just walked outside 2 get sumit out off my car wen i notice ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just walked outside 2 get sumit out off my car wen i notice ...
antz1

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sume cunt had put a screw driver or sumit in my door handle and hav fuct it ip, also bent the metal that holds the handle on luckerly tho they didnt get my headunit, but if i eva find out who tryd it there a dead man
Gavin
Premium Member

22nd Feb 04 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear about it....

how comes u let ya head unit in ya car... is it not a face off????

pew pew pew pewwwww
antz1

22nd Feb 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coz idropd my car outside my house durin the day then shot of with amate 2 london , thinkin iwoz guna use the car wen i got bk but didnt get bk late so 4got bout takin the face off
Gavin
Premium Member

22nd Feb 04 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats wat happens though when ya forget..... ur just inviting them to rob it!

neva mind hey...... hope u find out who they were and give them a right beating

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

22nd Feb 04 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis a bitch, get loadsa lads looking at my car, it aint anything major special, but it looks a little different to a standard corsa, once i was servicing it had it up on axel stands was changing the plug and i look up and some lad it looking into my car from the passenger window, cheeky fuck! asked him what he was doing, said "nuffing" and walked off
Shane

22nd Feb 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it hapened to me wen i was in lincoln i didnt even have my head unit in, nothing on show but the still tried bastards
antz1

22nd Feb 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2rite i will, words goin out on the street
bazgooch

22nd Feb 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
tis a bitch, get loadsa lads looking at my car, it aint anything major special, but it looks a little different to a standard corsa, once i was servicing it had it up on axel stands was changing the plug and i look up and some lad it looking into my car from the passenger window, cheeky fuck! asked him what he was doing, said "nuffing" and walked off

Yeah sorry bout that dude
broster
Premium Member

22nd Feb 04 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol! have u moved baz? dont see your car at the pine shop no more!
bazgooch

22nd Feb 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah dude, actually i drove past ya the other mornin in me nova as the nissans a bit poorly(spittin flames kinda poorly)
broster
Premium Member

22nd Feb 04 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was i in my car or walking, i seem to be doing alot of walking recently, has joff told u bout my car? tell him to get his car done asap lol!
leeshez

22nd Feb 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry M8
bazgooch

22nd Feb 04 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
was i in my car or walking, i seem to be doing alot of walking recently, has joff told u bout my car? tell him to get his car done asap lol!

Yeah he said its not too good atm, but dropped some bits off to matey doin his engine on friday so shouldnt be much longer

oh you were drivin, was prob bout 9ish in the mornin iirc
broster
Premium Member

22nd Feb 04 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah prob on my way back to the garage lol! i got a few pennies saved up for my next engine! gunna be good i hope! but well see!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just walked outside 2 get sumit out off my car wen i notice ... 23 database queries in 0.0117450 seconds