corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girls with kiddies

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Girls with kiddies
barry_kellett99

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever dated a girl with a kiddie?
I met a class girl, i want to go out with, her kid is great. But does anyone else have experiences
sassyminx

23rd Feb 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i dunno from a mans point of view but ive got 2 kids and i aint had any probs cos i share em 50-50 with their dad, asked me ex wot he thought bout it and he sed it dont matter cos dont hav em all the time, we cud still have time together as a couple etc, but id like to know cos im sure it puts a lot of men off
barry_kellett99

23rd Feb 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not really worried about the wee lad. But my mum is. And i dont want to cause a rift between me and my parents. She isnt same religion which also doesnt annoy me, but i dont know what to do. Its all fecked up

[Edited on 23-02-2004 by barry_kellett99]
Simon

23rd Feb 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think if i had got to know the girl b4 i knew this and she was special it would be ok but if iknew from the word go then i would not b interested, but then if it happened i could react completly different so i duno
sassyminx

23rd Feb 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at end of day can u take her and her son a package cos u gotta accept that hes always gunna be her number1 priority, for obv reasons, and she will prob be just as cautious as u if shes a good mother to whether ure good enuf for her son to be around- not wantin to sound patronising there- but id say if u really like her go for it, not all of us ppl that have kids are from one nite stands or stupid mistakes, i love my 2 children dearly and theyre wots important to me, anything else that comes along is a bonus imo, wot u all done in for??? and y would ur parents not like her, cos shes got a child?
its ur life so u do wot u wanna and dont let any1 elses influences change that, maybe ure parents are just scared that ul be used as like a step in dad for a child that aint ures , best off explaining the situation and taking it from there

hope that helps mate
LukeGSi

23rd Feb 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u cant steriotype....everyone is different and if she makes u happy then who cares what any1 thinks...go for it mate
MatthewR

23rd Feb 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly.....id be put off but thats just me being selfish nothing to do with her
big eck

23rd Feb 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My m8 has a wee girl and the lass that he goes out with takes alot to do with her but her mum dosnt take to kindly to this and it has caused nothing but hassle, I know this miht sound bad but if your willing to go out with her then expect the responsabilty of have to look after a kid that aint yours.
Demo

23rd Feb 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
u cant steriotype....everyone is different and if she makes u happy then who cares what any1 thinks...go for it mate

exactly

if you like each other that much then things like that wont make a difference
NormSXi

23rd Feb 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, imho, whether a lass had kids or not wouldn't bother me tbh, it wouldn't put me off anyway.
barry_kellett99

23rd Feb 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys
barry_kellett99

23rd Feb 04 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminxmaybe ure parents are just scared that ul be used as like a step in dad for a child that aint ures , best off explaining the situation and taking it from there

hope that helps mate

I think they may worry about this, and for future kids etc...
But i want to give it a chance
LukeGSi

23rd Feb 04 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i take people as individuals.....u need to look at the whole package!!
big eck

23rd Feb 04 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
quote:

exactly

Sorry m8 but i've got to disagree, when your interested in a lass with a kid you've got to look at the big picture, like if it gets serious then are you willing to have a kid growing up around you and every time you argue he/she comes out with "Your not my dad and you never will be", If you wanna give it a go m8 then fair doos but like I say think years down the line and not just a couple of months.

[Edited on 23-02-2004 by big eck]
barry_kellett99

23rd Feb 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
quote:
quote:

exactly

Sorry m8 but i've got to disagree, when your interested in a lass with a kid you've got to look at the big picture, like if it gets serious then are you willing to have a kid growing up around you and every time you argue he/she comes out with "Your not my dad and you never will be", If you wanna give it a go m8 then fair doos but like I say think years down the line and not just a couple of months.

[Edited on 23-02-2004 by big eck]

I think its unfair to discriminate against her because she has a kid.
I want to look after her and her wee man.
LukeGSi

23rd Feb 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then go for it mate!! do what makes u happy
barry_kellett99

23rd Feb 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
then go for it mate!! do what makes u happy

Im hoping to. But my dad phoned me there, think he wants to "talk" to me but i am at work, he is calling back at lunch, i am doomed

But then i am 24, time i did what i want?
NormSXi

23rd Feb 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99
But then i am 24, time i did what i want?

Hell yeah!!!! Unless you live at home and they threaten to chuck you out though.......(which would be fcuking evil mind..)
big eck

23rd Feb 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry if i'm coming over all wrong, I'm not discriminating her m8 i'm just saying that it aint all plain sailing, if your willing to take her wee lad on then good on ya but personally I think it would be difficult taking on a kid that aint mine, but if you want to give it a go then hats off to you.
Demo

23rd Feb 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see what you mean eck. just that if you like her, then you should like everything about her, which would include her situation and child etc
Karen

23rd Feb 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a kid and I say go 4 it do what u want 2 do. At the end of the day she obviously likes u and trusts u enuf 2 want u 2 spend time with her kid. I know im very protective over Rhys but if i trust some1 il let them in my life. Just explain the situation 2 ur parents and say u really like her and if they want u 2 be happy then they will just have 2 deal with it
big eck

23rd Feb 04 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i see what you mean eck. just that if you like her, then you should like everything about her, which would include her situation and child etc

Thats what I said
Colin

23rd Feb 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldnt be a problem, only problem ive heard of is the father of the kid being an ass - but just knock him out and all fine
Rob

23rd Feb 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theirs never any guarantee that if you have a kid together , that you and ur bird won't split up and u'll need to find someone else. do what you want to do, fuck everyone else!
barry_kellett99

23rd Feb 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad phoned me and told me to do what I want to do, that they won't stand in my way. Im happier now. Even if me and the girl decide not to.
She is thinking about it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girls with kiddies 22 database queries in 0.0098491 seconds