corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Government have done the right thing for once!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Government have done the right thing for once!!!!!!!!
Adam

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Banning the 10 new countries that join the EU from claiming benifits for the first 2 years unless they get a job
NeilsC

23rd Feb 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why should they be able to even get benifits if they are in a job ??? I know we do as it sands, but not the likes of me who get sweet fa from the gouv....perhaps i should get up the duff
Ally

23rd Feb 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NeilsC
why should they be able to even get benifits if they are in a job ??? I know we do as it sands, but not the likes of me who get sweet fa from the gouv....perhaps i should get up the duff

I would pay to see that.
vibrio
Banned

23rd Feb 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
Banning the 10 new countries that join the EU from claiming benifits for the first 2 years unless they get a job

this is not the sort of comment I would expect from a moderator. I fear you should be stripped of your moderating powers
Adam

23rd Feb 04 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just relaying what was on the news
Marc

23rd Feb 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wise words from Jedi Master Vibrio there.
StuartVRS

23rd Feb 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this should be in off day
MarkM

23rd Feb 04 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the moderators moderated?
Ben
Banned

23rd Feb 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boutr time there clamping down , not too long till bnp get in i shudnot imagine
vibrio
Banned

23rd Feb 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm just relaying what was on the news

no you were voicing your racist opinon which can be quite clearly see in the title

"Government have done the right thing for once!!!!!!!! "
Adam

23rd Feb 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a large amount of evidence that people from these countries might just move to England to abuse our benifit system. I am guessing that this is what our government have based their decision on.

I feel that there are large numbers of people who move to England for the reasons above and that it is the correct decision in bringing in this ruling
vibrio
Banned

23rd Feb 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There is a large amount of evidence that people from these countries might just move to England to abuse our benifit system. I am guessing that this is what our government have based their decision on.

I feel that there are large numbers of people who move to England for the reasons above and that it is the correct decision in bringing in this ruling

STFU you can't back out of it now. I suggest you just moderate your own ass for a change
Natz

23rd Feb 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gov should stop all bloody imagrents gettin benefits!

dont see why us british should suffer!

if they wanna come ere, do it properly!!! and work for a living the lazy git!!!!!!!
MarkM

23rd Feb 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Explanation here...I personally beleive its a good move to stop the exploitation of our generosity which has at times been taked advantage of.
http://www.ukonline.gov.uk/News/NewsArticle/fs/en?CONTENT_ID=4011055&chk=6bynYX
MarkM

23rd Feb 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And although she isnt an immagrant people like this cannot take advantage of the state benefit..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=13973878&method=full&siteid=50143
Adam

23rd Feb 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

STFU you can't back out of it now. I suggest you just moderate your own ass for a change

I'm backing out of nothing, I 100% stick by my comment
vibrio
Banned

23rd Feb 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your comment sucks ass
luca2020

23rd Feb 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

this is not the sort of comment I would expect from a moderator. I fear you should be stripped of your moderating powers

why?

stop being a dick vibro, how is what adam said racest? hes just saying whatthe government is doing and saying he agrees, as do i, as do alot of people from england, i dont surpose u get many imagrints up in scotland, try living down south england and ull know why people get the arse with them
vibrio
Banned

23rd Feb 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by luca2020
quote:
quote:

why?

stop being a dick vibro, how is what adam said racest? hes just saying whatthe government is doing and saying he agrees, as do i, as do alot of people from england, i dont surpose u get many imagrints up in scotland, try living down south england and ull know why people get the arse with them

I'm afraid that most cities get seekers and if you were to see some of the housing that they get up here you'd feel sick. I'd not wish that on anyone. I have no problem "living" with seekers I dont understand why people are so xenophbic and racist towards them.

however what the goverment is saying here does not affect seekers as seekers are not immigrants (also seekers are allowed to work). people form the EU can go to another country within the eu and live without too much red tape. the work immigrant refers to someone who moves to another country e.g If I moved to the USA to live, it does not refer to someone fleeing a country because their lives are at risk. I think that most people who have psoted don;t actually understand the difference.

what this bill is doing is making sure people from the EU are coming here to work not just so they can abuse our system.
Trotty

23rd Feb 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Point well made in all fairness.

I suspect people are confusing this decision with illegal immigrants as opposed to EU citizens wanting to work in the UK
vibrio
Banned

23rd Feb 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes dumb ass fuckers
Adam

24th Feb 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it hasn't
vibrio
Banned

24th Feb 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

homo
Andy

24th Feb 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This idea that these Eastern European workers are all benefit scroungers is laughable. A lot of them are willing to do the low paid jobs that hundreds of thousands of fat lazy British benefit scroungers can't be arsed to get out of bed to do.

[Edited on 24-02-2004 by Andy]
vibrio
Banned

24th Feb 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't be arsed getting out of bed

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Government have done the right thing for once!!!!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0139492 seconds