corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » UPDATE ON MY CAR PLANS :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UPDATE ON MY CAR PLANS :)
calidus

User status: Offline
   1st Mar 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite peeps Im re-modding my car after getting it to standard again lol- so here is the plan so far and Im in neeeeeeeed of some MORE advice!

Ive ordered my kahns as I keep going on about and the next step is to lower the car 45mm and fit a zorst- I was wondering if janspeed are any good? I cannot decide whether to have stainless or not, ive had 3 stainless zorsts in my moddin life n one mild steel- I also do not know what tailpipe to go for ideally I wanted an irmscher backbox but they cost far far far too much, sound is not too much of an issue for me now, I kinda like my car quiet in some ways!!! so I need zorst help again

In the future im going to try get an irmscher airdam n skirts, but Im considering keeping it still 2 tone of arden blue and black bumpstrips etc and probably some irmscher skirts to finish the exterior off

Interior wise I think IM gonna stick with a silvery theme, I aint v bothered about much ICE for now so Im looking for some good cheap 6x9s- maybe some more pioneer accelarate?

I will post some new piccies up once kahns turn up

Red_SXi

1st Mar 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

K
Thoday

1st Mar 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fink u shud get the irmsher zorst and just colour code the car.. get rid of strips.. get ur rims and lower alot

New Poll