corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new g5 remote to a g4 alarm... problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new g5 remote to a g4 alarm... problems
John_C

User status: Offline
7th Mar 04 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey there

bought a new g5 remote and tried to program it to my alarm and got a strange result. All the buttons work apart from the lock/unlock buttom, prob most important button there. It worked 2 program in but doesn't work 2 lock the door!!! However intellistart, lights, remote valet buttons all work??!!??

any ideas appreciated
Kerry

7th Mar 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think they are compatable
John_C

7th Mar 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are advertised as being compatible anyway gonna ring directed on monday. They'll know... (hopefully)

cheers kerry
John_C

8th Mar 04 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...for anyone that wants to know...

software has to b updated on the g4 alarm to b compatible. u can get a copy of the disk from clifford uk cheers to my local ice shop

[Edited on 08-03-2004 by John_C]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new g5 remote to a g4 alarm... problems 22 database queries in 0.4553151 seconds