corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Work on car went better today..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Work on car went better today..
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not that people really care, but i gonna type it anyway......makes me feel better

took off induction kit, drilled air box, and added an extra cold air feed, got panel filter too. not been able to drive it yet tho........

and sanded boot back down, built it up again with filler and primer, got it SMOOOTHHHH now. last effort was a bit shallow...

and laquered my other bits.....thing is i heard u meant to sand the paint down b4 laquering to get right finish. everything looked lovely till i sanded it (really lightly with 1200 grit, plenty of water ) and then laquered it and it come out shite.......the paint wasn't right from the sanding... any tips?
Drew
Banned

14th Mar 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no fires today then?
3CorsaMeal

14th Mar 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, not today, took my time and had some beers and dooby when something was awkward worked wonders....

even fibreglassed the bolts back onto arches, where i'd broken the clips....

gonna get me wheels out tomorrow and attack them with sand paper...
dirtydan

14th Mar 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol any pics . Sat i had my exhaust fitted. Today had arches , handles colour coded. 2moz havin mirrors colour coded, dent repaired then sorted
3CorsaMeal

14th Mar 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will get some pics of it all done, got some of during and before, gonna post em up together, nothing major, only my first go at colour coding and smoothed over wiper...might fit my skirts too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Work on car went better today.. 22 database queries in 0.0093861 seconds