corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please !!!
only1-mike

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a 1.5 td corsa and the cylinder head warped so i put a new one on and when doing that i also replaced the cam belt the car will start first time and runs sweet for bout 10 minutes then it starts to smoke. ive been told 2 try and advance or retard the fuel pump which i have and it still rins sweet then will start smokin does anyone have any ideas what to do or what it could be any help would be appreciated thanks
wst

22nd Mar 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you say warped head did it warp and the coolant went into the bore of the cylinders?
Did the gasket blow? - if so did it go in or outwards.
You could have damaged a piston sealing ring or its warn and you are getting oil passing into the cylinder hence the smoke.

The above is only an idea.
only1-mike

22nd Mar 04 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was driverble when the head was warped all that happened was it kept boiling up so i got a new head and gasket. the old gasket was ok but got a new one neway. its strange the way it will run with no smoke for couple of minutes then start smoking
wst

22nd Mar 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok then what about your turbo.
Could that be gone and letting the oil in for you to burn and give your smoke.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please !!! 23 database queries in 0.0282261 seconds