corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Few Q's?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few Q's?
Tidus

User status: Offline
   27th Mar 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, just need a few questions answered, any help is much appreciated. Thought i shove them all in this thread.

I want to Change my oil to the best as when it was changed last it was filled with cheap crap.

1. Whats the Best Oil for a Corsa B 12v, what type & from where?
2. What do i need to get for changing the oil, what i think so far is, new filter! (i'm hopeless at engines, lol!)

Also i wanna get some alpine front speakers type R (16cm)

where can i order the adapter brackets for the front standard pods to except 16cm speakers?

Last Question: I had a reconditioned Starter Motor fitted today, i got it from vaux reconditioned.
Problem is my car still dont fire up right on the turn of the key like it used to, now you turn the key you here the starter motor for a couple of secs then it fires up! what could be the cause and solouton to this?

Thanks You.
Corsa Sport Gav

27th Mar 04 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halfords for all ya Q's
Dave

27th Mar 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Vauxhall's 10w40 semi synthetic, cheap as anything else and more than good enough for your engine.
2. Oil filter, again try Vaux or a motor factors, they will supply all you need. Doing it is easy enough, you'll just need something to catch the old oil (think you can get kits for this too) and somewhere to dispose of it. Some council tips have facilities.

Any decent car audio dealer will have the adaptor plates, or Halfords etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Few Q's? 22 database queries in 0.0109899 seconds