corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bluewater Meet?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bluewater Meet?
had sxi

User status: Offline
   29th Mar 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw a post a while ago now and there was discussion of another bluewater meet! i thought it was being organised for this weekend coming but i havent heard or seen anymore about it!

has any1 got any info on it or about whats happening? i thought some1 was going to speak the old bill 2 c what they had 2 say about it or something!

any info would be great!
Predator Corsa

29th Mar 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, not happening. I couldnt get in touch with any1 about it, and its not to do with the police, so no it aint happening
had sxi

29th Mar 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah what i was well up for a cruise that wasnt 2 far away for once! any other cruises happening around this area this weekend that u know of?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bluewater Meet? 22 database queries in 0.0078809 seconds